Nombre de messages : 6130
Age : 61
Localisation : Poitiers
Date d'inscription : 19/04/2007
|Sujet: Précisions intéressantes de Perminov Sam 23 Oct 2010 - 17:30|| |
A l'occasion du gala donné en l'honneur des 50 ans du Centre de Control en vol (le célèbre TsOUP) Perminov a eu l'occasion de répondre à des questions et d'apporter des informations intéressantes que je résume:
- Vostochny: l'étude conceptuelle du nouveau cosmodrome est terminée et tout le monde est d'accord y compris le Ministère des Finances. Seul problème un retard au niveau du Ministère de la défense (NDR: encore lui!). La construction de 2 pads commencera effectivement fin 2011
et se terminera en 2015.
- Lancement de Soyouz TMA20 devrait avoir lieu le 15 décembre
- Le holding sous la direction d'Energia ( La Russian Space Corporation) comprend déjà Energia et Energomash et comprendra TsSKB Progress et NPO Avtomatiki
- Citation :
- On the construction of the cosmodrome "Eastern"
- Today, the concept and program for spaceport "East" is compatible with all agencies including the Ministry of Finance. The concept introduced in the Russian government and the Ministry of Economic Development. On our side any problems with the development of the concept of not - it is finished.
But the spaceport "East" is in the sub total program of the Ministry of Defense on the development of Russian space launch facility. Due to the delay of its implementation by the Ministry of Defence of the question, unfortunately, has not been resolved. Delay is due, apparently, that the Ministry of Defence will take time to implement its program.
Today I signed the papers to the minister of economic development - not to delay this routine - bring it to the sitting government.
Construction of two launch pads at Baikonur "East" will be carried out according to plan, beginning in late 2011 until the end of 2015.
The launch of the manned Soyuz TMA spacecraft in December 2010
- The works go according to plan. We have already held a core set of works. Had, however, returned to the RSC Energia, part of the spacecraft. The shift will start very small - just a few days. We plan to launch this December 15.
The fate of the assignment cosmonaut Maxim Suraevu title Hero of Russia
- This question is not for me. I have already commented on several occasions. We have presented all the documents. In connection with the various recent interpretations in the media these questions, I would not want more of their comments. In the end, there are staffing agencies that deal with this issue. All I could do, I did.
About RSC Energia, a head office space holding
- On this issue was a meeting of the working groups, including within the framework of the Military Industrialization Commission. Our concept is supported. In the future rocket-space corporation to solve many problems: it is the Sea Launch and Land Launch, and future launch vehicles that will be used at the launch site "Eastern". This missile "Rus-M", and promising heavy missiles and 180-E engines, that is obtained by a single entity. Therefore, the Military-Industrial Commission adopted a decision, the Russian government approved it.
The holding company has already entered Energomash, in the future will TsSKB-Progress "and many other businesses. Thus, the necessary volume of orders, which today is on the engine and in the field of manned spacecraft, and the promising launch vehicles for the spaceport, "East" - everything will be in the same holding company.